Friday, January 1, 2010

New New year ...

Last year went like a breeze. With so many surprises, so many wonderful things, it was a great year. Some moments off the top of my head,

Last Cisco trip; My bro-in-law completing his MS and into a new job; Visited my sister after 2 years; my first flight journey; my cousin got engaged; I quit my first job (a pretty big step actually); Moved to a new country; enjoying my studies; getting better at cooking; made lot of new friends; A surprise letter from my mom;

One of the major steps I may say is I am "completely" independent now. While in Bangalore I had some dependency, but here its me for everything. For every right I have to pat my back, and for every wrong its me to blame. Its quite an experience.

Let the surprises of 2010 begin..

Some of my new resolutions..
1] I will not start watching any new US TV series. Will follow only the ones i have watched till now. Because I am up to date with the ones I am watching.
2] Read history and geography more. (I have started this one actually)
3] Will continue to remain updated on new technology.
4] Will open my Facebook and Orkut page only once per day.
5] Will focus more on looking culture from a scientific perspective. And i have started reading Mahabharath back.
6]This semester will work harder.
7]Will continue updating my english song collection.
8] Will add to this list..

2 comments:

Nagaravind said...

Happy New Year :)
Good luck with your resolutions esply. 4, 5, 6...
For [5] my recommendation is read Parva by S L Bhyrappa. He has tried to explain Mahabharata in light of socio-economic and scientific facts.
It was a novel way ahead of its times.
Also read Mahasamparka.

vinu said...

for a moment i felt i was reading someone else's blog, not yours! good ones! all the best for keeping up your resolutions! :) have a grt happy year ahead.